iBhejo.com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in these terms of Service (the "Terms"). In addition, when you use any iBhejo.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews, IBhejo Credits or Custom Order Request), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
iBhejo.com reserves the right to change the Sites (defined below)and these Terms at any time. iBhejo.com retains the right to deny access to anyone at any time including for reasons that iBhejo.com believes such person has violated any of these Terms. If you are under 18, you may use iBhejo.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian and provided local permits to you have access to the Service under supervision of a parent or guardian. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Contents Posted on Site
Relation to Brands and Manufacturer
Unless otherwise indicated, iBhejo does not warrant any relationship with the brands and manufacturers featured on this site. However, all products are genuine products, procured from reliable suppliers and distributors. In some cases the supplier or distributor of the products may be listed on the product listing or may be the direct provider of the product, indicated by "Sold by..."
Import Duties & Customs Clearance
Each item in your order for delivery to India may be subject to Import Duties. The applicable Import Duties (including a processing fee) are included in the product price shown on the website.
By placing an order on iBhejo.com, you agree to allow iBhejo.com to collect at the time of order placement, the Import Duties for the applicable items in your order and you authorize iBhejo.com or an agent appointed by iBhejo.com, or a carrier designated by IBhejo.com ("Designated Carrier"), to act as your agent and on your behalf with the relevant customs and tax authorities in India, to clear your merchandise on your behalf, process and remit the import fees for such item in your name and on your behalf.
Customs regulations and duty and tax rates applicable to certain items may change between the date the Import Duties was estimated and the applicable taxes and duties are paid on the date of entry. Also, classification of goods as made by iBhejo.com may differ from the classification made by the assessing authority in India resulting in a difference between the Import Duties collected and actual import fees paid. You agree not to dispute and accept as final the decision made by iBhejo.com with regard to the Import Duties estimation.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you agree to secure and make the foregoing authorizations to iBhejo.com on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
Please note iBhejo.com is a consumer service and not be used for bulk resale without specific request and authorization by us. Any liabilities accrued by shipping for resale is the sole liability of the customer and iBhejo.com nor its logistics partners.
Rules of Conduct On Site
- You may not post,distribute,or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material,trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- iBhejo.com may review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete any Content. iBhejo.com may also review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete Content that violates the Terms or which might be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights,harm or threaten the safety of another person.
- Any information provided by you shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way.
- Is offensive such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity,pedophilia,racism, bigotry,hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number)or rights of publicity].
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (a) age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission, or (b) those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without IBhejo's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes,barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites. Throughout these terms, iBhejo.com's "prior written consent" means a communication coming from iBhejo.com's legal department, specifically in response to your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which iBhejo.com, in its sole d iscretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
- Contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices.
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's use and enjoyment of similar services. or
You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses and/or other information of registered members by electronic or other means for any purpose including sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users through the Sites to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to the Sites. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Sites. It is also a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from the Sites in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside of the Sites without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation,iBhejo.com reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other users in any defined period to a number which iBhejo.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
You understand that iBhejo.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
iBhejo.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Sites.iBhejo.com shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate. Notwithstanding this right of iBhejo.com, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SITES AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that Content posted in public areas of the Sites does not necessarily reflect the views of iBhejo.com. In no event shall iBhejo.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Sites. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites,including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. iBhejo.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscenematerials on the Sites and that you may be exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. iBhejo.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that iBhejo.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information. Please carefully select the type of information that you disclose or share with others on the Sites. iBhejo.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
iBhejo.com does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on the Sites, which are linked through including but not limited to affiliates and sites using Sites's APIs.
In addition, iBhejo.com provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, iBhejo.comis not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
The Sites may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. iBhejo.com is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not iBhejo.com is affiliated with sponsors of the Linked Sites. We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites. We welcome links to this Sites. You may establish a hypertext link to the Sites, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by iBhejo.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the iBhejo.com site, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a web site any of the content or other materials on the iBhejo.com site without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
The Sites, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through the Sites are provided "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, iBhejo.com does not warrant that:
- The Sites or any of them will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Sites is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
iBhejo.com will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. iBhejo.com does not warrant that the Sites; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Sites; their servers; or electronic communication sent fromiBhejo.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Sites constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. If such laws apply to you, the limit of liability shall be the maximum permissible limit under such applicable law.
All the products sold on iBhejo.com are governed by different state laws and if iBhejo.com is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, iBhejo.com will return or will give credit for the amount received by iBhejo.com from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you. In no event will iBhejo.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Credits or association with the Credits.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
Except as otherwise explicitly stated, the Sites are controlled and operated by iBhejo.com. All material on the Sites, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us.
Material on the Sites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use on the Sites is at your own risk and iBhejo.com is not responsible for it.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products sold on iBhejo.com are not for people below aged 18, however any products available for children below age 18, can be bought by adults.
Purchase of Foreign Products
Every item listed as a "foreign" product and purchased by you will be sent to you as a direct import from Bhejo LLC. The prices shown to you include all shipping and customs duty that will be paid on your behalf. All fulfillment will be done by our logistics partners however, you, as the customer will be the importer of the product for your own personal use.
We at iBhejo.com respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at legal@iBhejo.com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased on the Sites are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
iBhejo.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, iBhejo.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by iBhejo.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing / Typographical error
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. iBhejo.com will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Sites pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. iBhejo.com shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If iBhejo.com comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order. If you have paid a lower amount, iBhejo.com may request you to pay the difference.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL iBhejo.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF iBhejo.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to support@iBhejo.com. The Terms apply to all Sites with suitable modifications as required and to the extent applicable.
- iBhejo.com may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you.
- All disputes relating to these terms and any supplies made by iBhejo.com to you shall be governed by the laws of India without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Bangalore Urban District.
- iBhejo.com's opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on you.
- iBhejo.com is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of iBhejo.com's right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies.
- If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and is nevertheless valid an enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect.
- You may not assign any rights or obligations against iBhejo.com without iBhejo.com's prior written consent.iBhejo.com reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to You.Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as iBhejo.com and iBhejo.com shall cease to have any liability to you.
- iBhejo.com shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labour strife, labour and transportation strikes.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by iBhejo.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by iBhejo.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. iBhejo.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), iBhejo.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of iBhejo.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description, geographical limitation of warranty and notifications of voltage incompatibility in case of electronic/electrical products.
- iBhejo.com and its logistics partners have the right to open and inspect a Shipment without prior notice. Customs Authorities/ Airline Security also.
- iBhejo.com will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to IBhejo.com regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract.
- iBhejo.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond iBhejo.com control. These include but are not limited to Act of God" e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; "Force Majeure" e.g. war plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if known to iBhejo.com; riot or civil commotion; any act or emission by a person not employed or contracted by iBhejo.com e.g., Receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Item Quality and Warranties
You agree that you are purchasing items at your own request and iBhejo.com is not directly affiliated with or bears any responsibility with the quality and warranty of goods sold. Any product issue must be brought to the notice of the original retailer. iBhejo.com may facilitate in the communication as and when required.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
iBhejo.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on iShopinternational.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on iBhejo.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by iBhejo.com LLC. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. Governing laws of the U.S. and state of Nevada and the Laws of India shall apply.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, iBhejo.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iBhejo.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to iBhejo.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or IBhejo.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. iBhejo.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to IBhejo.com. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or iBhejo.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. iBhejo.com's right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS.
iBhejo.com, LLC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR RELYING ON THE CONTENTS OF THE ADVERTISEMENT, WARRANTIES OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. IBHEJO.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not legally require any physical or digital signatures.