About the product
- MEDICAL-GRADE LASH ADHESIVE: Ardell LashGrip Strip False Lash Adhesive Clear is a top choice for anyone who experiences regular allergies. To make this glue even sweeter, the formula is formaldehyde- and latex-free, meaning that it's gentle enough for even the most sensitive eyes. Just remember that, since this glue has such a long staying power, it's advised to use it with a professional for the best results.
- CLEAR LASH ADHESIVE FOR A SEAMLESS WEAR: Ardell LashGrip that dries clear for beautiful lashes! Always be red-carpet ready with lashes that will party or vacation as hard as you do. It dries invisible and will not affect any eye makeup color. With Ardell LashGrip you can be sure that your lashes will last all day! Its waterproof formula ensures long-lasting wear while remaining gentle enough for contact wearers and individuals with sensitive eyes.
- QUICK-DRYING TIME With its rapid setting time that is even faster than other adhesives, you will create the perfect lash look quickly and effectively. LashGrip’s consistency is extremely smooth and fluid resulting in a flawless lash extension application. It blends effortlessly with lashes to give an all-natural look. This adhesive dries dark and remains flexible for that real feel.
- LONG LIFE SPAN: The bottle tube has a special design that prevents the faux lash glue from leaking and getting contact with air, thus preserving its lifespan even after frequent use. The shelf life of this product is approximately two years as long as the bottle is kept tightly closed in a cool, dry location.
- EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE FAKE LASH GLUE: This Lash Adhesive is easy to use and easy to remove too. Just spread a tiny drop of our lash glue on the lash band, wait for 30 seconds, and apply to lash - you will have more defined lashes and captivating eyes in less than a minute! Also, this adhesive comes off easily and doesn’t stick to skin while removing. It won’t flake on your lash line and won’t cause any irritation on your eyes or eyelids.
No reviews found!