About the product
- UNWOVEN AND LINT-FREE MATERIALS: The Dynarex Sponges, otherwise known as gauze pads, are unwoven and made from a polyester and viscose blend that maximizes durability. Plus, they are highly absorbent and have zero issues when needed to stop bleeding.
- USED TO PREVENT INFECTIONS: These gauze pads act as a secondary dressing and mitigate infection by protecting and covering the wound. Also, the material wicks vertically which draws exudates from the wound while absorbing any fluid trying to escape.
- NON-STERILE AND PORTABLE: These Dynarex Non-Sterile Sponges are ideal for wound dressing, prepping, scrubbing, and general-purpose facial cleansing. Thanks to their 2x2 size, these gauze pads are portable and can be used on-the-go in case of an emergency.
- HOW TO USE: If addressing a wound that you must care for, first wash your hands and sterilize the wound. Then, gently place your unwoven, non-sterile sponge over the afflicted area. Lastly, secure the gauze pad by wrapping it with medical tape.
- PACKAGED IN SLEEVES: These Dynarex Non-Woven Sponges are 4 ply and includes 1 sleeve of 200. Therefore, you can easily tear open the sleeve and grab each sponge individually or by the handful depending on how many you need.
No reviews found!