About the product
- The wall hanger\'s angle (45 ) can adjust to keep your bike level. Correct height for hanger tyres should sit atleast 4 inch off floor or ground. Bracket must be mounted 2 hole side up
- Designed as a horizontal mounting wall hanger for a single bike to save floor space. Weight limit- 39.6 pounds
- The sturdy and durable construction made out of aluminum makes this hanger safe for bikes to hang on the wall
- The double arm hanger has padded ABS arms to keep the bike secure and protects against paint damage
- Suitable for most conventional bike frames. Hanger beam length is adjustable to fit narrow or wide handlebars
- Mount hanger on masonry or concrete wall with anchors. Do not mount hanger on plasterboard wall or dry wall unless there is a wood stud behind. If you have any questions about the installation, seek for professional help.
|Brand||BV USA Enterprises|
No reviews found!