About the product
- PROTECTIVE SKIN-BARRIER SPRAY: SKIN-PREP Spray forms a film designed to protect intact skin. When applied, it forms a barrier that acts as a protective interface between the skin and bodily wastes, fluids, adhesive dressings, drainage tubes, and surrounding ostomy sites.
- EASY TO APPLY & CARRY: This convenient spray makes it easy to travel with and to apply a topical barrier that helps protect skin from adhesive trauma or incontinence-related dermatitis. Use it on knees, heels, elbows, and other areas of the body that are at risk of irritation due to friction damage.
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION BETWEEN TAPE & SKIN: The barrier created by the spray helps prepare intact skin for attachment sites, tapes, films, and any adhesive dressings that you use on a daily basis. Removal of SKIN-PREP isnt necessary before reapplication.
- HOW TO USE: Wash the affected skin area, rinse, and allow to dry thoroughly. Hold the bottle approximately 8" from skin, spray lightly and allow to dry, then spray a second light coat. SKIN-PREP may be removed with soap and water. Do not spray on, or apply directly to, open wounds or mucous membranes.
- OUR PROMISE: Smith & Nephew has pioneered health solutions since 1856 with one mission: to use technology to take the limits off living. Our bodies should never put our potential on hold, so this two-word promise inspires all that we do: Life Unlimited.
No reviews found!