About the product
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- FORM MEETS FUNCTION. The Women\'s ThermoBall Traction V Mules combine ThermoBall Eco insulation with high-traction rubber outsoles to make slip-ons that are ideal for base camp, aprs ski or shuffling out to grab the morning paper.
- WATER-RESISTANT DURABILITY. Made with a 100%-recycled ripstop upper and finished with a Durable-Water Repellent (DWR), these highly durable winter shoes are water-resistant and warm.
- SUPERIOR INSULATION. Take on the cold with superior warmth and recycled materials. Thermoball Eco uses small, round synthetic fiber clusters that closely mimic the way down insulates: trapping heat within small air pockets for warmth retention.
- RECYCLED OUTSOLE. Move around confidently and with a clear conscience thanks to a 20%-recycled rubber outsole with supreme traction. From base camp to peak, you\'ll love the ability to stay grounded and maintain traction.
- TAKE ON THE DAY. An essential closet staple, this shoe is a go-to classic anytime. Enjoy a comfortable fleece collar lining and a collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off. Proudly wear these as a badge of exploration with The North Face.
|Brand||The North Face|
No reviews found!